Wednesday, January 11, 2012

A few Christmas crafts...

 I was frugal this year and made a lot of the presents for Christmas and thought I would post a few pictures of the things that I made.  Thank you to Pinterest for having so many fun ideas!  Thank you to God for giving me a minimal amount of creative talent and a love for it.  It was really fun to see an idea come to fruition. 

Homemade Christmas Cards for my Card Trading Ladies!
Stove top Potpourri - Orange, Lemon, Cinnamon Sticks, Cloves, Bay Leaf.

Menu Board - Cookie Sheet, Scrapbook Paper, Mod Podge and Magnets!
Jewelry Stand - Candlestick, Plate, Jelly Dish and E-6000 glue!


Key Cabinet - That's my dad and me at a much younger age!  :)



Scripture Boards - Post your memory verses for the week/month to either the clip, magnet board or cork board...use stickies or 3x5 index cards. 

1 comment:

Debra said...

Nice work, April. You are very talented. I love the colors on the message boards, and the key box is beautiful.