Thursday, November 27, 2008

And then....well....

Well, for the past three days I have thought diligently about posting and then ... well... life. I wanted to share a recipe or two and try to take pictures...and then...well...I forgot. We made a cake for my sister's birthday; a wonderful, beautiful, creative cake and then....well...we forgot to take a picture to put it on my blog. Tomorrow when I wake up I am going to work on the cure for my "and then...well..."

Part of that cure involves baby proofing the house. Any ideas anyone for all the things that have collected over the years that kids shouldn't touch and what to do with them? I don't want to keep telling Noah, "No, no...not Noah's!" I mean really the kid is going to start thinking he is in the wrong house.

This is Thanksgiving and I have to talk about things I am thankful for...what kind of person would I be if I didn't post something at all? I am thankful for my husband (even when I'm not), and I am thankful for my son. I am thankful to have family to go and spend time with...family that is disjointed at times but has so much fun together. I love that my family respects each other and cares for one another. I am thankful for my inlaws. I am thankful for mashed potatoes and rolls with gravy. I am thankful for my laptop! I am thankful for friends...I am thankful for a soft bed...and speaking of bed I am going to sleep. GOOD NIGHT ALL and HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

No comments: