Monday, November 3, 2008

What is me today...

This was on Melissa's post so I thought that I should fill it out too...

1. Where is your cell phone? Have no idea where I left it...
2. Where is your significant other? In the basement playing video games
3. Your hair color? Colored brown and blond
4. Your mother? Is a wise owl...always watching, always pulls through
5. Your Father? The man I respect more than anyone
6. Your favorite thing? Watching my son learn everything for the first time.
7. Your dream last night? I don't remember dreaming.
8. Your dream/goal? To travel and learn another language and have a baby girl.
9. The room you're in? Living room
10. Your hobby? Oh, if I had time...painting, refinishing, scrapping, etc...
11. Your fear? Losing my family
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Teaching people about God and farming...
13. Where were you last night? At home watching stupid Indiana Jones
14. What you're not? Hmmm....
15. One of your wish list items? A garden
16. Where you grew up? Idaho and New York
17. The last thing you did? Nursed by baby to bed
18. What are you wearing? Still in work clothes
19. Your T.V? All My Children
20. Your pet? Three (Kobe, Madeline, and Ms. Fynn Grey)
21. Your computer? Laptop Apple
22. Your mood? Tired and pensive
23. Missing someone? My sister
24. Your Car? Messy!!
25. Something you're not wearing? Shoes
26. Favorite Store? Barnes and Noble, Downeast Outfitters, and The Container Store
27. Your Summer? Not long enough...
28. Love someone? My husband and my family
29. Favorite color? Blue and Green
30. Last time you laughed? Today - at Noah.
31. Last time you cried? Last week

No comments: